Floor Plan
The floor plan was based on what GodsFire from Omega X gave me. Was building this for Omega X server after all. I redraw the floor plan according to what I had in mind, but I never plan on how the buildings would look like... As a result, this oversized tree and out of scale hallway were born XD
The Big Tree
-Texture pack : OzoCraft
I didn't even build the tree with proper size in mind, just felt like building a big trees, and as a result, the branches are wayyyy to long and they messed with my floor planning.
The Hallway
Took lot of efforts on this one, the roof was confusing, again I'll repeat, I did not plan on how these would look like, so I just built and modify however I like, as a result, making a second replica was a headache, had to kept on referring to the first structure. BTW, it's incomplete XD
The Hallway II
This is how it looks like from the inside, notice the pillars are all different on the left side, that was because I never plan how the thing would look like when it's done XD so I had to try making it with different style and pick one that I think the best.
But everything is not really according to my floor plan, and I don feel like continuing this map anymore, so I decided to build in a new map, so I started with a super flat map and built some basic stuff first.
The Base
You might notice I used black and white wools on previous picture and this one, that's a new habit that I pick up, it's for measuring the distance :P anyway, here's what I had in mind, I wanted to build some good looking garden around the big trees before making the hallway, I try to lay out the base of each structures before I proceed on building. For the pic above, I decided to make the tree house inside the circle, I'm not sure it'll look good when I'm done with it, but I'll do my best :P
Middle Base
I was thinking of building a small room which will be implemented on the root of the big tree, but turned out that the little house is a big too tall for the tree roots to look more natural, so I'll remove the house when I'm going to continue the project next time.
Below are two pictures of what it'll look like standing in front of the entrance
Entrance from outside
Not fancy? I know :( We'll see how it'll look like when The tree is built and the garden is decorated more, I hope it'll be amazing.
Entrance from inside
Not fancy again x.x man... I hope everything'll be okay.








No comments:
Post a Comment